CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

tomorrow night, its the mambo birthday celebration supper!!
i cant wait!!! the ex, and present mambo staff are all going out to celebrate our birthdays! (amy and i!) yayyy!

bev "after that min and i can go over to your house!"
me "okayy!!"
bev "ehh wait.. can you invite us first?"
me "hey.. you guys wanna come over tomorrow night to sleep? haha."
bev "okayy.. then on thursday we bring you out okay?"

and on thursday i am meeting cheryl and belle for lunch in the afternoon!
then i am meeting wai!! whom ive not seen in ages!!
and then at night after 12 midnight.. i will be flashing my id. my id my id. my OWN id!!

and on friday, its the flowergang lunch! oh the love oh the joy!
and then its the usual mom's side bbq!!

i cannot wait! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home